Five Stones Hostel has moved to serve you better, we are now located at:
285 Beach Road,Singapore 199550
Phone: +65 6535 5607
Phone: +65 9116 3771
By MRT Bugis MRT (subway) is a short 10 minutes walk from our hostel. Use Exit B and continue along Victoria Street until Arab Street. Turn right at Arab Street and continue along Arab Street until Beach Road. Turn left on Beach Road and we are right there at 285 Beach Road.
By Bus Bus stop number 01521 is at our door step and is used by routes 100, 107, 107M, 961, 961C, and 980.
Directions to Five Stones Hostel
A) By Train
The subway in Singapore, known as the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT), is the most efficient and affordable mode of travel. Five Stones Hostel is within walking distance of the Bugis MRT stations, so getting around the island couldn’t be easier.
Getting from the Airport to Five Stones Hostel
1. Walk to Changi Airport Station
2. Board the train towards Tanah Merah Station in about 4 min and alight at Tanah Merah Station, 2 stops later.
3. Board the train towards Joo Koon Station in about 4 min and alight at Bugis Station, 8 stops later.
4. Take Exit B and walk along Victoria Street to Arab Street.
5. Turn right on Arab Street and walk its end at Beach Road
6. Turn left on Beach Road and in a few steps you will reach Five Stones Hostel at 285 Beach Road.
B) By Bus
Five Stones Hostel is located on a key downtown bus route and you are able to board a number of buses from the bus stop located right at our door step.
Bus Services Available
100, 107, 107M, 961, 961C, and 980
C) By Taxi / Car
If you prefer comfort and speed, simply hop on to a taxi at Changi Airport. Let the friendly taxi uncle take you to “285 Beach Road, opposite the Park Royal”. Beware though, taxi rides from the airport will cost you anything between S$25-S$35, depending on when you board, due to various surcharges for peak periods and electronic road pricing (ERP) surcharges. Estimate your taxi fare and travel time using gothere.sg
If you really must take a taxi, we advise you to avoid rush hours between 730am-9am, as well as 6pm-8pm. Fares after 1130pm come with late night surcharges ranging from 30%-50%.